If you're a RecordsBase.com member, please sign in and visit our Member Help Center for more questions regarding your account.
How do I login to my account?
1. Visit the login
2. Type in the e-mail address with which you registered to RecordsBase.com and click "Submit."
3. You are now logged in.
What should I do if I forgot my password?
1. Visit the login
2. Click on the "Reset your password" link.
3. Type in the e-mail address with which you registered to RecordsBase.com and click "Submit."
4. You will receive an e-mail with instructions within a few minutes.
Note: If you do not receive an e-mail, try again or check your spam folder.
I already signed up, why is it asking if I'm already a member?
If your browser has been inactive for few minutes or you are accessing the site from a different machine than previous visits, you will be required to login before you can access results and members area.
To login, visit the login
page and type in your username and password.
I can't login to my account, what can I do?
1. Double check that you are using the correct email and password with which you registered.
2. Keep in mind that both the e-mail field and password fields are case sensitive, so “A” is different from “a”.
3. If you still cannot log in, visit the sign in page
and click "Reset your password." You'll receive an email with instructions on how to create a new password.
Searching for Records
What records can I access with your service?
Upon activating your RecordsBase membership, you can gain instant access to over 1.2 Billion records. Once logged in, navigate to the “search page” to explore the vast array of records and resources available. Keep in mind that records are being updated daily, so you should check often for additional updates.
Records & Reports
What types of reports and or certificates are available for purchase?
- Contact Information Reports - These reports help you uncover important contact information regarding your relatives. The reports, when available, include age, phone numbers, addresses as well as possible relatives.
- Reports of Public Records - Reports of this nature will enable you find information regarding living relatives. The reports, when available, include age, criminal history, contact phone numbers, birth dates, residential address, possible relatives, employment history and so much more. To purchase this report, log in to the service and then run a living people search.
- Reports from County Records - If you're looking for records from a county office, our researchers will save you the hassle and walk all the way to the courthouse and handle all the red tape for you. You can specify if you are interested in criminal records, civil records or possibly both. You will receive the results directly to your email. Usually this process takes on average around 38 hours. Searches of this nature often provides results that go back 7-10 years. If you are interested in these reports, log on to the site and go to the "County Records" Tab.
- Vital Certificates - A certified copy of vital records can enable you with your research into your family history and is available for purchase. Typical delivery is time averages between 13 to 15 days. Additional expedited delivery is possible through FedEx. If you are interested in these reports, log in and go to the "Certificates" Tab.
Membership & Billing
What does my RecordsBase.com membership include?
Checkout our membership benefits
page to find out the full benefits of being a member and what membership includes!
How can I sign up as a member?
You simply need to activate your free trial to get instant access to the members area. Click here
to begin your 7 day free trial right now!
How can I cancel membership or change existing billing options?
Membership is provided for free for a 7 day trial. Following the free trail, membership is provided for $47.88 annually which averages at only $3.99 per month. This is significantly lower than competitor sites, whose offer range from $100 up to $400 per year. You will receive a notification of renewal of service each year. If at any point you wish to stop your auto renewal at the end of the year, contact our support staff and inform them you wish to stop future renewals.
To cancel membership, you can visit the "Subscription Options
" page within the member area. Keep in mind that you are only allowed a single free trial membership. Therefore, if you cancel your membership, you will not be eligible for an additional one. You will lose all privileges alongside access to the records database. This counts the community forum, family tree software as well as your previous saved, history searches and anything you have uploaded to the website.
For any additional changes regarding billing or membership, contact our support
What payment options are available if I do not own a credit card or not a U.S resident?
You can pay with either PayPal or a credit card. To make a purchase with PayPal, you can click on the "Pay with PayPal" link on the register
Please be aware that trial membership is currently only available to U.S residents.
Still Have a Question?
If you’ve read all of the answers above and your question still hasn’t been answered, click here to open a ticket with our support department.